Last Minute Price Registration
(Runs through the conference)
- Access to All 3 Days of Radiodays Europe (*Sunday Summits can be booked with a supplement)
- Access to All of the Official Evening Events
- Access to Selected Catch Up video for 30 days after conference
- Access to all the Networking & Meet Ups at the conference
Summit Only Registration
(Can be booked on the day)
- Access to All Summits: Podcast, Youth & Data Research
- Access to Materials from the Summits after the event
- Access to Selected Summit Catch Up video for 30 days after conference
- Possible multiple Summit but all Sunday Summits Simultaneous
Free Exhibition only Registration
(Access for Sunday Exhibition Only)
- NOW OPEN
- Meet the Exhibitors at Radiodays Europe 2023
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Access to Free Sunday Events
- Does not include Sunday Official Evening Events
- *Entrance hours 12.00 – 17.00
Podcast Design Workshop Only Registration
(Can be booked up to the day RDE)
- Held on the Sunday of Radiodays Europe
- Podcast Design Workshop
- Workshop for Podcast Start ups
- FREE Methodkit to all attendees
- This ticket gives you access to this Workshop only, you cannot access any other sessions or the main conference with this ticket
*All tickets include VAT at the rate of the host country, Czech Republic. In the EU conferences are not considered the same as services and so VAT must be charged on all tickets.
**Group tickets which can be paid by invoice using a bank transfer are available ONLY for groups of 5 participants or more & must be paid within 10 days of the invoice being sent.
***IMPORTANT – All tickets purchased for the postponed 2020 are not valid for Prague 2023 and no refunds are possible.
Terms & Conditions for the sale of tickets to Radiodays Europe 2023
Cancellation policy – Registration is binding and payment for tickets will not be refunded you agree to the T&Cs and cancelation policy of Radiodays Europe as part of the registration process. If a registered delegate cannot participate, you can transfer the ticket into the name of another person. To do this send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Force Majeure – The Association Radiodays Europe reserves the right to modify dates, locations, time schedules and programmes caused by “force majeure”. “Force majeure” is defined as incidents beyond anyone’s control such as – but not limited to – general strikes, invasions, hostilities, war, rioting or similar situations, or acts-of-God such as – but not limited to – pandemics, epidemics, floods, volcanic eruption, earthquakes or other convulsions of nature and other acts. In that case, the registration remains binding and there are strictly no refunds given. In the case of event cancellation directly or indirectly caused by – or resulting from – “force majeure”, Radiodays Europe will notify the registered persons. The contract shall automatically terminate, and the Association Radiodays Europe may retain as liquidated damages any and all fees paid by the registered person.