Another round of amazingly interesting new speaker announced for Radiodays Europe:
- Dave Berry, previously on Capital FM, now host on the new Hometime Show on Absolute Radio, and Paul Sylvester, Content Director, Absolute Radio, UK, about launching a new show.
- Dieuwertje Valentijn, Programme Manager, Qmusic, the Netherlands, about inspiring hosts to tell compelling stories on-air.
- Tomas Granryd, Head of Innovation Teams, Swedish Radio, Sweden, working on voice-controlled speakers and new innovations.
- Robert F. Potter, Professor at Indiana University, USA, specialized in understanding, how we unconsciously experience music and radio and our ability to remember what we hear.
- Tom Webster, Vice President of Strategy for Edison Research, USA, with the latest research on smart speakers.
- Philip Maes, independent radio creative, Belgium, about the most difficult of all skills – how to be funny.
- Penelope Thomas, Project Manager, Research for Innovation, The Australian Film, Television and Radio School (AFTRS), Australia; film for the ears.
- Alison Winter, Head of Audiences for BBC Radio and Education, UK, on the research on which the BBC digital strategy is based.
Radiodays Europe will have more than 120 speakers in 50+ sessions over 2.5 days from 18-20 March 2018, Vienna, Austria. With still a lot more to come!
Register here for Radiodays Europe 2018.