Check out our new confirmed speakers (more than 100 speakers still to be announced!):
- Siobhan Kenny, CEO, Radiocentre, UK, about collaboration to move the industry
- Jo Stanley, breakfast host, actor and comedian, Australia, about standing out, developing your personal brand
- Jonas Bedford-Strohm, Team Lead Alexa at BR, Bayerischer Rundfunk, Germany, about radio’s role in smart speakers
- Rüdiger Landgraf, Programme Director, KRONEHIT, Austria, about their clever SkipFM app
- Lasse Kokvik, CEO, Bauer Media Norway and Kenneth Andresen, Director of P4, MTG Norway, about the commercial outcome of Norway´s FM switch off
- Martin Baumgartner, Head of Business Development, Swiss Radioworld, on programmatic advertising for radio
Still a lot to come – Radiodays Europe in Vienna will have more than 120+ speakers in 50+ sessions over 2.5 days from the 18-20 March 2018. More speakers will be announced shortly and the first programme will be published mid-December.