Here is a new way to get more from your Radiodays Europe experience in Amsterdam. In cooperation with the Berlin School of Creative Leadership, we have created a special four-day programme for radio leaders.
The RDE Premium Leadership Programme was a great success last year in Paris, when it ran for the first time. Participants in the programme were extremely positive and highly recommend it (see some of the testimonials from last year, below).
Facing increased competition, digital disruption and financial pressures, the radio industry is constantly being forced to innovate. However, the fast-paced changes within media rarely offer an ideal breeding ground for creativity and innovation – even though it is required now more than ever.
This special four-day programme (two days prior and two days during Radiodays Europe) provides radio executives and managers with exclusive insights and effective tools for fostering a culture of creative innovation. The programme empowers executives to lead themselves, their people and their business to a more competitive future.
The first two days of the programme (prior to Radiodays Europe) include several highly interactive sessions. Those involved will explore the mechanics of ideation (including complex methodologies such as TRIZ), the values of creativity in teams, and problem solving exercises.
In the second two days (during Radiodays Europe) participants will have full access to the entire conference programme and also benefit from exclusive closed-door VIP masterclasses with experienced industry leaders. These sessions will offer privileged insights into the industry’s leaders and their personal strategies for success. Last year, the VIP masterclasses were hosted by Helen Boaden (BBC, UK), Dennis Clark (iHeartMedia, USA), Susan Marjetti (CBC, Canada), Ali Abhary (Karnaval Group, Turkey) and Mark Barber (Radiocentre, UK).
By the end of the programme, each participant will have developed a personalised “compass” enabling them to lead and align individual values with company strategies, both for internal innovation (e.g., processes and capabilities), as well as for external creative offerings.
Who Should Attend?
- High potentials and senior executives
- Individuals managing teams
- Individuals leading change
Spaces are limited, please register before 15th February.
What do participants receive?
- Two full days of advanced leadership training, focused on innovation and creativity (Saturday and Sunday, 18 and 19 March)
- Full access to the Radiodays Europe conference (19-21 March), including networking events on Sunday and Monday evenings
- Exclusive closed-door “VIP” meetings and masterclasses with top industry leaders and speakers from Radiodays Europe
- The video package of Radiodays Europe 2017 sessions
Programme benefits and outcomes
- Explore elements of effective innovation
- Learn alignment techniques to develop competitive strategies for the market place
- Challenge and adapt existing business models
- Understand how to create and lead cultures and environments to promote innovation and drive progress in the face of the challenging economic and industry situation
- Benefit from privileged access to top industry speakers during Radiodays Europe
Testimonials from the 2016 RDE Leadership Programme
“I rate the leadership programme 5 out of 5, maybe 6 out of 5”
“The Creative Leadership Programme gave me incredible tools to lead and navigate change for my organisation”
“The training and content was very meaningful and I loved the diversity of the participants. It was meaningful input all the way”
“If you care about the future of our industry, your future as an industry leader and getting the most out of your team – you need to attend this seminar”
Trainer: Stuart Hardy, UK, Faculty Director Executive Education at the Berlin School of Creative Leadership
Stuart´s primary focus is to ensure that the latest thinking and innovations from high performance businesses are integrated into The Berlin School’s Creative Development Programs. His particular skills lie in his ability to engineer group emotions on a corporate scale. Stuart has a vast client background, having worked with a broad spectrum of Fortune 500 companies. His focus is on the concept of value in business – value propositions, valuable leadership and business value to society. He uses this approach to drive sales and empower stakeholders through seminars and coaching. Stuart‘s activities have appeared on BBC, ITV and German Television and his articles in European Business Magazines. His methodologies have been certified by Cranfield University, and he is a sought-after mentor to the industry’s top executives.
Price for the full “Premium Gold” Creative Leadership Programme package
- Early Bird offer (until 15 January): 1775.50 EUR (including 21% Dutch VAT)
- Full price (from 16 January): 1875.50 EUR (including 21% Dutch VAT)
Registration deadline 15 February, please register here.
If you have already registered for the conference and want to upgrade to this Creative Leadership Programme, please email email@example.com before 15 February 2017.