Fast and Curious networking session: Sunday 18th March 2018, 16.45 – 17.45 – Exhibition Area
It’s back, Fast and Curious, the networking session on Sunday is back for another edition, 16.45 – 17.45, Exhibition Area, Austria Centre Vienna. 10 tables, 10 topics, 10 moderators and 10 minutes to discuss what’s happening in the world of radio. If you have never attended Radiodays Europe and are looking to meet people this is the session for you.
Back in it’s usual spot at Radiodays Europe Vienna, this offers those of you who wish to start your RDE early during a Sunday session which is always fun – if a little chaotic. Once again the Fast and Curious session will be held in the exhibition area so before you join in you can browse some of the fantastic and interesting exhibitors stands!
But how does Fast and Curious work? There are 10 tables, with 10 moderators and each moderator has a question. Each participant will be asked to join a table (there are limited spaces). The groups have 10 minutes to discuss the question, as laid out by the moderator. The conversations are free flowing though guided by the moderator – no idea is a bad idea! After the 10 minute discussion, everyone moves to another table and does the whole thing again! All the delegates who attend will get the chance to join five or six tables. The whole event takes one hour.
This year’s table moderators & questions include:
1. Tom Webster, Senior Vice President, Edison Research – Smart Speakers
2. Hans Everling, Owner, SOB AUDIO IMAGING – Station imaging: are sung jingles dead? Or should they just be as short as possible?
3. Students from the Vienna University – Youth & Radio
4. Nick Piggott, Project Office Manger, RadioDNS – Radio in the car
5. Adam Stoner, Folder Media – Kids radio and cross-platform brands?
6. Jamie Lee, Folder Media – Kids radio and cross-platform brands?
7. Gabor Bajaki, Development Director, 42NETMedia Ltd – Radio sound today
8. Mitch Secrett, Omny – Podcasting