Over 100 inspiring speakers announced for Radiodays Europe 2017, Amsterdam Register Now for your ticket!
- Travis Baxter, Content and External Affairs Director with Bauer Media, UK, one of Europe´s largest private radio groups
- Sven Lardon, Strategic Radio Advisor, and Floris Daelemans, Digital radio expert, at VRT, Belgium, about what´s next in innovation for radio
- Hannah Storm, Director of the International News Safety Institute, about the rising threats to journalists
- Tom Webster, Vice President of Strategy and Marketing for Edison Research, USA
- Annemieke Schollaart, one of Netherland´s most famous DJs, 3FM
- David Lloyd, with a long history in UK commercial radio, passionate about the power of sound and his “Radio Moments” project
- Bibi Rödöö, PD of the radio show “Summer”, the most famous and successful radio show at SR, Sweden
- Filippo Solibello, radio and TV host, RAI Radio 2, Italy
- Marcin Bakiewicz, Music Director, about a successful music format – Aantyradio, Poland
More speakers and sessions will be announced over the next few weeks. In total there will be 120+ speakers in more than 50+ sessions at Radiodays Europe 19-21 March in Amsterdam.
Previously confirmed speakers include Bob Shennan, the new Director of Radio and Music for the BBC, UK; Manoush Zomorodi, award winning host of the podcast «Note to Self», WNYC, USA; Menno Konigsberger, CEO Talpa Radio group, the Netherlands; Stephanie Hirst, award winning radio DJ and an icon of the UK transgender community, UK; Sebastian Fitzek, succesful thriller author and radio contributor, Germany; Craig Bruce, talent coach, Australia; Darren Davis, Worldwide President of iHeartRadio, USA; Aiden McCullen, digital business developer, Katawave, Ireland; Marc Haberland, Vice-PD at 104.6 RTL Berlin, Germany; Tony Thomas, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, NOVA, Australia; Jan-Willem Roodbeen, DJ at NPO Radio 2, Netherlands. Dylan Keefe, Director of Sound Design for the iconic radio show “Radio Lab”, WNYC, USA, David Cooper, Head of Sales of Spotify, UK; Adrian Feuerbacher, deputy editor-in-chief, NDR Info, Germany, Naja Nielsen, Head of news, DR, Denmark; Mariana Santos, visual storyteller, founder of Chicas Poderosas, Portugal; Jeff Smith, Head of Music for BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music, UK; Charlotte Pudlowski, Journalist and head of audio at Slate, France; Cilla Benkö, Director General, Swedish Radio; Guido Bülow, Strategic Partner Manager, Facebook; Joel Sucherman, Senior Director, Digital Products at NPR, USA; Ralph van Dijk, Creative Director, Eardrum, Australia.