Every week more new speakers confirmed for Radiodays Europe in Vienna:
- Staxx Williams, Creative Services Director, Z100 / KTU New York, IHeart Media, USA, about excellence in creative audio imaging
- Travis Kemp, Coaching and Organisational Psychologist, Australia, about how to coach performing artists and executives, including radio and televison
- Ulrike Wüstenhagen (Vice Chair of the ORF Equal Opportunity Commission) and Christiana Jankovics (Chair), Founders of the ORF Women Task Force, Austria, breaking new ground for women in broadcasting
- Dan Healy, Head of RTÉ 2FM and Head of Radio Strategy for RTÉ, Ireland, about growing radio listeing and revenue
- Kristian Tolonen, Head of Audience Research at NRK Norway, about a total measurement currency for all types of audio consumption
…adding to the aready confirmed speakers:
Bob Shennan, Director, Radio and Music, BBC, UK; Dave Berry, Presenter Absolute Radio, UK; Robert Potter, Professor, University of Indiana, USA; Dieuwertje Valentijn, PM, Qmusic, the Netherlands; Laurent Frisch, Head of Digital, Radio France; Jo Stanley, Breakfast host and comedian, Australia; Tom Webster, Edison Research, USA; Tomas Granryd, Head of Innovation, Swedish Radio; Linda Green, Head of Creative Leadership, UK; Martin Baumgartner, Swiss Radioworld; Siobhan Kenny, CEO, Radiocentre, UK; Caroline Grazé, Director, Radioplayer, Germany; Rüdiger Landgraf, PD, Kronehit, Austria… and many more.
Still more to come – Radiodays Europe in Vienna will have more than 120+ speakers in 50+ sessions over 3 days, 18-20 March 2018. More speakers and the first programme will be announced shortly.