We are proud to announce
- Joan Warner, Director of Commercial Radio Australia – the digital transformation down under
- Dominque d ´Olne, Head of radio news, RTBF, Belgium – reporting under terrorism siege
- Kamila Ceran, Tok FM/Agora, Poland – should we worry about growing government interference?
- Yuri Loburets, Director of radio, egta, Belgium – learnings for sales houses and advertisers
- Cam Barber, Speaker coach, Australia – here are the secrets on how to get your message out
- Alice Petrén, Migrant correspondent, SR Sweden – reporting on the migrant crisis
- Serge Schick, Head of strategic marketing and development – Radio France´s strategy
- Jon Holmes, Presenter on Xfm, UK – radio personality and a great entertainer
- Tobias Conrad, RMS, Germany – on programmatic advertising for radio
- Helen Thomas, Producer, BBC Radio 2 – radio producer know how and great tips
- Travis Baxter, External affairs director, Bauer Media, UK – Europe´s largest radio group
- Jørgen Bøgen, DR P5 – a station raising listening time for radio in Denmark
- Yves Demay and Mounir Krichane, Couleur 3/RTS, Switzerland – new clever app
Don’t miss it! See all confirmed speakers – and read the soon-to-be-complete session programme as a PDF, suitable for print.
Here are some of the previously announced speakers:
Australia´s morning show stars Kyle and Jackie O from KIIS 1065 Sydney; Director of Radio for Bauer Media in the UK, Dee Ford; the politician and contributor on Europe 1 in France, Daniel Cohn-Bendit; the award winning podcaster Kaitlin Prest, the Heart, USA; President and CEO of Radio France Mathieu Gallet; Director of BBC Radio Helen Boaden; “Bruno on the radio” Bruno Guillon, FUN Radio, RTL France; the expert in the impact of voices, Emma Rodero, Spain; the talent coach for iHeart Media, USA, Dennis Clark; “best personality in Dubai”, Kris Fade, UAE; the award winning talk show host Nick Ferrari, LBC, UK; CCO of WNYC, USA Dean Cappello; DG of Swedish Radio Cilla Benkö; Editor in chief of Radio24syv, Ninette Birck, Denmark; Creative Director of Eardrum, Ralph van Dijk, Australia; Spotify´s David Cooper, UK; President of AER, Stefan Möller, Finland; Head of EBU Radio, Graham Dixon; host on the legendary Z100 New York, Elvis Duran; the streaming music expert Chris Price, UK; Content Director, Absolute Radio UK, Paul Sylvester; Senior Reporter at Europe 1, France, who covered the terrorist attacks, Gwendoline Debono; Canadian Radio Director at CBC, Susan Marjetti; Spotify´s David Cooper; the DJ, music producer Pedro Winter, France; PD at Star FM in Berlin, Alex Kind; Editor in chief of Syrian radio Rozana, Lina Chawaf; CEO of Radio 538 in Netherlands, Menno Koningsberger …and many, many more.
In all, there will be 120 speakers in 50+ sessions at Radiodays Europe 13-15 March 2016 at Palais des Congrès de Paris.