Elvis Duran, Z100 New York, Gwendoline Debono from Europe 1 in Paris and Dean Cappello, WNYC New York are among the new confirmed speakers.
New on the speaker list
- Dean Cappello, EVP and Chief Content Officer at WNYC public radio in New York, USA, about strategies for successful podcasts
- Elvis Duran, host on the legendary Z100 New York, USA, returns to talk about morning shows
- Gwendoline Debono, Senior Reporter, Europe 1, France, gives an insiders perspective on the coverage of the Paris terrorist attacks
- Paul Sylvester, Content Director, Absolute Radio, UK, about creating radio events
- Vittorio Argento, Head of RAI Radio 1 and RAI Radio News, Italy, about covering breaking news
- Chris Price, formerly BBC, MTV and Lastfm, UK, will talk about the streaming music media and radio
- Tina Skov Gretlund and Lene Heiselberg, Audience Researchers, DR, Denmark, will share brand new research on youth media behavior
- Uroš Bogdanović, Creative Director, KrAn Media, Serbia, about the art of selling
- Mark Barber, Planning Director, Radiocentre, UK about how music triggers emotional response in advertising
- Stefan Möller, President of AER, Association of European Radio, Finland
- Graham Dixon, Head of Radio, EBU, Switzerland
And if you missed previously announced speakers…
Australia´s morning show stars Kyle and Jackie O from KIIS 1065 Sydney; Director of Radio for Bauer Media in the UK, Dee Ford; the award winning podcaster Kaitlin Prest, the Heart, USA; the President and CEO of Radio France Mathieu Gallet; the Head of BBC Radio, Helen Boaden; the Head of news at DR, Denmark, Ulrik Haagerup; “Bruno on the radio” Bruno Guillon, FUN Radio, RTL France; the expert in the impact of voices, Emma Rodero, Spain; the talent coach for iHeartMedia, USA, Dennis Clark; “best personality in Dubai”, Kris Fade, UAE; the award winning talk show host Nick Ferrari, LBC, UK; the DG of Swedish Radio Cilla Benkö; the editor in chief of Radio24syv, Ninette Birck, Denmark; the Creative Director of Eardrum, Ralph van Dijk, Australia … and many more.
In all, there will be over 100 speakers in 50 sessions at Radiodays Europe 13-15 March 2016 at Palais des Congès de Paris.