PODCAST DAY by Radiodays Europe is going online!
- Radiodays Europe’s popular PODCAST DAY, the event for podcasters, innovators, creators, producers is going online in 2020
- The date remains 26th October 2020, the venue – Everywhere!
- With great speakers covering the latest, the best & the brightest from the world of podcasting
- A thought-provoking agenda with insights and trends from the global podcast industry, including how podcasting has evolved during the Coronavirus pandemic, what audiences are listening to, predictions for the future of podcasting and more!
- With thanks to our main sponsor Triton Digital, the global technology and services leader to the streaming audio and podcast industry
London, United Kingdom, 28 July 2020: It was announced today that PODCAST DAY by Radiodays Europe 2020, the event for podcasters, innovators, creators & producers is going online. The date remains the same 26th October 2020, the venue is now Everywhere!
The main sponsor for PODCAST DAY ONLINE 2020 is Triton Digital; the global technology and services leader to the streaming audio and podcast industry. Operating in more than 45 countries, Triton provides an innovative suite of audio technology that enables podcasters, broadcasters, and online music services to build audience, increase revenue, and streamline operations, including the industry’s leading enterprise podcast management platform, Omny Studio, and the IAB-certified podcast measurement service, Podcast Metrics.
PODCAST DAY ONLINE, 26th October 2020, will run over two stages;
- The Main Stage will include presentations, speeches and panels covering the latest, the best & the brightest from the world of podcasting – including how podcasting has evolved during the Coronavirus pandemic, what audiences are listening to, predictions for the future of podcasting and more!
- The Festival Stage will be a practical “tool kit” of sessions focusing on specific areas of podcasting including content creation, promotion, distribution & platforms, revenue generation, creating the best sound including jingles and starting a podcast – the basics.
The stages will run consecutively but if you miss some content, or want to watch in your own time all of the programming will be recorded and made available for on-demand playback through our playback service to those who register for this event.
PODCAST DAY this year been taken online due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic; the date in October was too short for an in-person event to be held with the safety concerns for participants and speakers plus current travel and event restrictions in place.
The main in-person PODCAST DAY has not been cancelled but postponed to 2021.
All tickets purchased for the 2020 in-person event will automatically transfer to the 2021 event and ticket holders for 2020 will have free access to the Online event. We look forward to seeing you in 2021, and appreciate your understanding with regard to our strict no-refund policy, which is in place across all of our events.
For those of you who wish to join PODCAST DAY ONLINE the Super Early Bird price is: 25 EUR + Danish VAT – Don’t miss out – purchase your ticket today at: www.podcastdayonline.com
If you are a podcast company and would like to become a sponsor of this NEW and exciting event there are still sponsorship packages available for all budgets – get your products and services seen by the Podcasting community and join us in what will be a first for the team of Radiodays Europe! For more information please contact: Frederik@radiodayseurope.com
Media Contact & for all other queries:
PODCAST DAY ONLINE is a NEW event brought to you by the team who created PODCAST DAY by Radiodays Europe. Last year’s PODCAST DAY was a sell out event held in London with over 400 keen podcast industry participants. With PODCAST DAY ONLINE we are continuing to bring the best and brightest speaker in the industry together to discuss and celebrate everything podcasting. As PODCAST DAY ONLINE we are sharing our top-quality content to a greater number in a live or watch on-demand format. Register today at: www.podcastdayonline.com