We are proud to announce more confirmed speakers for Radiodays Europe´s speaker line-up 2017:
- Darren Davis, Worldwide President of iHeartRadio, USA
- Jan-Willem Roodbeen, DJ at NPO Radio 2, “the Late Night Show”, the Netherlands
- Cilla Benkö, Director General at Swedish Radio, Sweden
- Kathleen Goldhar, Editor of “The Current”, CBC, Canada
- Kennet Andresen, Head of Radio P4/MTG, Norway
- Siobhan McMenemy and Patrick Collins, Audience Researchers at BBC Radio, UK
More speakers and sessions will be announced in January. In total there will be 120+ speakers in more than 50+ sessions at Radiodays Europe 19-21 March in Amsterdam.
Previously confirmed speakers include Bob Shennan, the new Director of Radio and Music for the BBC, UK; Manoush Zomorodi, award winning host of the podcast «Note to Self», WNYC, USA; Stephanie Hirst, award winning radio DJ and an icon of the UK transgender community, UK; Sebastian Fitzek, succesful thriller author and radio contributor, Germany; Mark Kaye, social media star on Snapchat, USA; Craig Bruce, talent coach, Australia; Mariana Santos, visual storyteller, founder of Chicas Poderosas, Portugal; Jeff Smith, Head of Music for BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music, UK; Charlotte Pudlowski, Journalist and head of audio at Slate, France; Aiden McCullen, digital business developer, Katawave, Ireland; Marc Haberland, Vice-PD at 104.6 RTL Berlin, Germany; Tony Thomas, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, NOVA, Australia; Valerie Weber, Director WDR, Cologne, Germany.