We are proud to present the first speakers for Radiodays Europe 2018 in Vienna:
- Bob Shennan, Director of Radio and Music for the BBC, UK, and responsible for the day-to-day running of BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Live and BBC´s digital-only stations, as well as BBC Music.
- Linda Green, Founder and Director of Leading Creative Talent, UK, formerly with the BBC, about how to manage creative teams.
- Thomas Duprel, rapper and musician, now Head of Editorial of the youth radio & multimedia platform Tarmac, RTBF, Belgium
- Jon Braenes, Head of Radio, NRK, Norway, where the world´s first switch over from FM to DAB+ will be finished early next year. What happened?
- Caroline Grazé, Managing Director, Radioplayer DE, Germany, about the learnings from a cross-industry project for commercial and public radio
- Emma Theedom, Researcher Manager for BBC News and Current Affairs, she has looked after audience research for the UK general elections and the historic EU referendum
- Aslak Gotlieb, specialist in the relationship between youth, media and IT, University of Southern Denmark
- Laurent Frisch, Head of Digital at Radio France, about how radio can make their way to the new smart speakers
In total, Radiodays Europe will have more than 120 speakers in 50+ sessions over 2.5 days 18-20 March 2018. More speakers will be announced shortly.
To suggest speakers for Radiodays Europe 2018 contact email@example.com