Some really great new confirmed speakers to announce for Radiodays Europe in Vienna:
- Ben Hammersley, a global futurist, journalist, author and advisor, UK, based in Los Angeles, former editor at Large of WIRED and now Contributing Editor he is the Principal of Hammersley Futures and the inventor of the word “Podcast” – what’s radio’s future?
- Steve Parkinson, Group Managing Director, National Radio, Bauer Media, UK, has launched and managed brands like Kiss, Magic, Absolute Radio, Heart and LBC
- Ina Tenz, PD and General Manager Content at Germany’s largest commercial station, Antenne Bayern
- Thomas Grabner, Global CEO, Kastner & Partner, Austria, passionate about brand strategy, involved in developing Red Bull´s brand strategy
- Ralph van Dijk, Founder and Executive Creative Director, Eardrum, Australia, a world authority on effective radio and audio branding
- Claudia Stöckl, host on “Frühstück bei mir“ on Ö3, ORF, famous for interviewing hundreds of national and international celebrities on one of the highest profile radio shows in Austria
- Robert Kratky, award winning host of Austria’s number one morning show “Ö3 Wecker“, ORF, which has up to 2 million listeners a day
- Josef El Mahdi, Project Manager & Journalist at Swedish Radio, working with digital audio-first news format innovation
- Laura Romero, award winning Audio Producer, Professor and Researcher, Spain, founder of the first Spanish online review of audio art
- Vanessa Rodrigues, Journalist, Documentarian and Professor, Portugal, known for her hybrid work, flirting with cinema and literature
- Glen Mulcahy, Founder, Titanium Media, Ireland, trainer in techniques for mobile journalism, MOJO
…adding to the previous confirmed speakers:
Bob Shennan, Director, Radio and Music, BBC, UK; Staxx Williams, Creative Service Director, Z100, USA; Dave Berry, Presenter, Absolute Radio, UK; Dieuwertje Valentijn, PM, Qmusic, the Netherlands; Robert Potter, Professor, University of Indiana, USA; Laurent Frisch, Head of Digital, Radio France; Jo Stanley, Breakfast host and comedian, Australia; Tom Webster, Edison Research, USA; Linda Green, Head of Creative Leadership, UK; Travis Kemp, Coaching and Organisational Psychologist, Australia; Siobhan Kenny, CEO, Radiocentre, UK; Caroline Grazé, Director, Radioplayer, Germany; Rüdiger Landgraf, PD, Kronehit, Austria; Alison Winter, Head of Audiences, BBC, UK; Jonas Bedford-Strohm, Team lead Alexa, BR, Germany; Dan Healy, Head of RTÉ 2FM, Ireland; Ulrike Wuestenhagen and Christina Jankovics, the ORF Women Task Froce, Austria; Jon Braenes, Head of Radio, NRK, Norway; Martin Baumgartner, Swiss Radioworld
… and many more.
Still a lot more to come! Radiodays Europe in Vienna will have more than 120+ speakers in 50+ sessions over 3 days 18-20 March 2018. More speakers and more sessions will be announced in January.