At A TASTE OF SWISS MUSIC (stand G3 on Garden level), you will be able to meet representatives of the following festivals and institutions:
- Montreux Jazz Festival: Founded in 1967, the Montreux Jazz Festival is an emblematic international event in an idyllic setting, with an ambitious and varied line-up.
- Paléo Festival Nyon: Held over six days and nights, totalling 230,000 spectators and with more than 280 concerts and shows, Paléo is the largest open-air festival in Switzerland and one of Europe’s major live music events.
- Label Suisse Festival: A free, popular urban event entirely dedicated to the Swiss scene, in all its diversity, from hip hop to jazz to contemporary music.
- Radio Television Suisse: RTS, a public service audio-visual company, is a partner of these 3 festivals. It broadcasts its programmes on 4 radio channels, 2 TV channels and numerous digital platforms.
- Foundation Romande pour la Chanson et les Musiques Actuelles: FCMA supports the development of French-speaking artists by offering advice, training and support for creation and distribution.
- Swiss Music Export: Since 2003, SME has been promoting, advising and financially supporting Swiss artists and groups and promoting them on international platforms.
Switzerland is small in size, yet big in the diversity of its music scene! In the Radiodays Europe exhibition, several key cultural players are coming together to highlight live music in Switzerland in a specially designed space. A selection of vinyl records, playlists and local beers will be at your disposal as you discover the universe of Swiss music in a relaxed atmosphere.