Radiodays Europe is pleased to announce that the venue for the 2018 conference and exhibition will be the Austrian Center Vienna. Located next door to the Vienna International Center and a short U-Bahn ride from Vienna central this venue offers everything attendees at Radiodays Europe could need and more.
With 24 lecture rooms, 180 meeting rooms and 22,000sqm of exhibition space it is one of the largest venues Radiodays Europe has occupied. The Center was opened in 1987 after a construction project which lasted nearly five years, this is the only construction centre linked to a UN site (the Vienna International Center) and has the prestige which goes with being part of UN events.
The opening gala for the Austrian Center Vienna was broadcast live to 32 countries worldwide by the Austrian Broadcasting Corportation (ORF), one of the host partners for Radiodays Europe 2018.
Getting to the Venue
Getting to the venue from the airport or the city centre could not be easier.
From the airport to the city centre
- City Airport Train (CAT): 16 minutes to the city centre (Wien-Mitte U3, U4)
- Vienna Airport Bus Lines: 30 minutes directly to the Austria Center Vienna (stop: Wien Kaisermühlen-Kagran)
- Rail S-bahn commuter railway (S7): 27 minutes to Landstrasse / Wien Mitte station
From the city centre to the venue
- It takes just seven minutes to reach the Austria Center Vienna from Stephansplatz in the heart of the old town.
- Underground line U1 (red)
- U1 station Kaisermühlen, VIC
- Exit Schüttaustrasse
For full details of how to get to the venue please visit the Austrian Centre Vienna website which gives full details of rail, road and air links to the venue with maps and links to the different public transport website – https://www.acv.at/teilnehmen/lage-erreichbarkeit/Location1.html