This week we are pleased to announce more speakers for Radiodays Europe Lausanne 2019. The Programme Committee at RDE are working hard at this time to ensure we have some of the biggest and best faces and voices from the world of radio and audio.
- Sibyle Veil, Chief Executive Officer, Radio France (photo credit: Christophe Arbramowiz)
- Noel Curran, Director General, EBU, Switzerland
- Brenda Salinas, News on the Assistant, Google, USA
- Ben Chapman, Head of Digital for BBC Radio & Music, UK
- Mustafa Isik Co-founder & CEO of media technology start-up Kerngedanke, Germany
- Thomas Kabke-Sommer, Managing Director, Crossplan Deutschland, Germany
Radiodays Europe is continuing to look for speakers and sessions which are relevant, innovative and make you want to join us in Lausanne. If you have any further suggestions please fill in the Online Submission Form here.
If you haven’t already done so register for Radiodays Europe today for the Super Early Bird rate which ends on 30th November. Register here
(photo credit: Christophe Arbramowiz)