We are proud to announce another round of amazing confirmed speakers for Radiodays Europe 2017:
- Dylan Keefe, Director of Sound Design for the iconic radio show “Radio Lab”, WNYC, USA and is a also founding member of the multi-platinum-awarded rock band Marcy Playground.
- Adrian Feuerbacher, award winning journalist, deputy editor-in-chief of the news radio NDR Info in Hamburg, Germany and head of political affairs and investigative reporting.
- Mads Steffensen, host and successful radio show Mads & the Monopoly, DR, which almost 1/3 of all radio listeners in Denmark tune into
- Nikhil Shah, Cofounder of online radio platform Mixcloud, UK
- Naja Nielsen, Head of News at DR, Denmark, who spent five months at Stanford presenting journalism in the digital age
- David Cooper, Head of Sales of Spotify, UK, sharing his views on streaming music services and radio
- Basyl de Groot, Station Manager for NPO 3FM, the Netherlands, about the transformation of the station to be on every platform – radio, TV, streaming, online and events
- Elleanor Mannion, award-winning mobile journalist and creator of professional content just with the iPhone, RTÉ, Ireland
More speakers and sessions will be announced in the coming weeks. In total there will be 120+ speakers in more than 50+ sessions at Radiodays Europe 19-21 March in Amsterdam.
Previously confirmed speakers include Bob Shennan, the new Director of Radio and Music for the BBC, UK; Manoush Zomorodi, award winning host of the podcast «Note to Self», WNYC, USA; Stephanie Hirst, award winning radio DJ and an icon of the UK transgender community, UK; Sebastian Fitzek, succesful thriller author and radio contributor, Germany; Mark Kaye, social media star on Snapchat, USA; Craig Bruce, talent coach, Australia; Darren Davis, Worldwide President of iHeartRadio, USA;Mariana Santos, visual storyteller, founder of Chicas Poderosas, Portugal; Jeff Smith, Head of Music for BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music, UK; Charlotte Pudlowski, Journalist and head of audio at Slate, France; Aiden McCullen, digital business developer, Katawave, Ireland; Marc Haberland, Vice-PD at 104.6 RTL Berlin, Germany; Tony Thomas, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, NOVA, Australia; Valerie Weber, Director WDR, Cologne, Germany; Jan-Willem Roodbeen, DJ at NPO Radio 2, Netherlands.