We are proud to announce another round of amazing confirmed speakers for Radiodays Europe 2017:
- Guido Bülow, Strategic Partner Manager, Facebook, Germany about Facebook Audio
- Joel Sucherman, Senior Director, Digital Products at NPR, USA, learnings from NPR One
- Sam Crowther, Creative Developer at A Million Ads, UK, formerly with Global and Bauer, about data-driven creative personalisation for digital audio
- Ralph van Dijk, Creative Director, Eardrum, Australia, about the world´s best audio ads
- Menno Konigsberger, CEO Talpa Radio group – 538, Radio 10, Sky Radio, Radio Veronica, Radio 10 – a total of 40 stations on FM, DAB+ and online, in the Netherlands
- Herbert Visser, Director of 100% NL and SLAM!, raided 16 times by authorities while he was running pirate radio in the Netherlands
- Jurre Bosman, Head of Radio, at the public broadcaster, NPO, Netherlands
- Cathrine Gyldenstedt, the world´s first Director of Constructive Journalism at Windesheim University, the Netherlands.
- Jack Wetherill, Senior Market Analyst, Futuresource, UK, about Alexa and the connected home
- Cathinka Rondan, Executive Producer at the podcast production company Rubicon, Norway
- Johannes Saukko, Content Director, Nelonen Media, Finland, about the future of sound consumption
More speakers and sessions will be announced shortly. In total there will be 120+ speakers in more than 50+ sessions at Radiodays Europe 19-21 March in Amsterdam.
Previously confirmed speakers include Bob Shennan, the new Director of Radio and Music for the BBC, UK; Manoush Zomorodi, award winning host of the podcast «Note to Self», WNYC, USA; Valerie Weber, Director WDR, Cologne, Germany; Stephanie Hirst, award winning radio DJ and an icon of the UK transgender community, UK; Sebastian Fitzek, succesful thriller author and radio contributor, Germany; Mark Kaye, social media star on Snapchat, USA; Craig Bruce, talent coach, Australia; Darren Davis, Worldwide President of iHeartRadio, USA; Aiden McCullen, digital business developer, Katawave, Ireland; Marc Haberland, Vice-PD at 104.6 RTL Berlin, Germany; Tony Thomas, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, NOVA, Australia; Jan-Willem Roodbeen, DJ at NPO Radio 2, Netherlands. Dylan Keefe, Director of Sound Design for the iconic radio show “Radio Lab”, WNYC, USA David Cooper, Head of Sales of Spotify, UK; Adrian Feuerbacher, deputy editor-in-chief, NDR Info, Germany, Naja Nielsen, Head of news, DR, Denmark; Mariana Santos, visual storyteller, founder of Chicas Poderosas, Portugal; Jeff Smith, Head of Music for BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music, UK; Charlotte Pudlowski, Journalist and head of audio at Slate, France, Cilla Benkö, Director General, Swedish Radio.