Radio Hack Europe by Radiodays Europe (29-31 March 2019, EPFL, Lausanne) is an open development and prototyping event, which is intended for anyone interested in shaping the future of radio in Europe.
Participation is open to media professionals, entrepreneurs, researchers, students, and anyone who has a keen interest in new media and technology. This includes broadcasters, journalists, content producers, manufactures, service providers, designers, and software developers.
Over 48 hours, participants are invited to work in multidisciplinary teams and prototype new concepts, products, or services, around the theme “Radio and media of tomorrow”.
Projects could cover topics such as, but not limited to:
– Journalistic practices and editorial processes
– New formats and interfaces (interactive radio, smart speakers, conversational interfaces)
– Personalized offerings and content recommendation
– Digital production and distribution platforms
– Audience insights and media analytics
– Disruptive business and revenue models
This event is an opportunity to work and innovate together, but also a way to connect with people from different backgrounds who share a passion for digital media and technology.
Further information on the event and regrading registration can be found on the Radio Hack Europe website.
(Photo: Annie Spratt)